This page contains a selection of useful property related internet links.
Please note that PSG is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any third party websites. For more information, please read our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
- British Property Federation The BPF’s site to support its goal of sustaining and promoting the interests of all those who own and invest in property in the UK.
- City of London Law Society The Society reflects the history and tradition of the City of London and its institutions, but it is also a modern professional organisation, promoting the interests of solicitors in the City of London.
- Law Society of Scotland Guidance and information for and about the legal profession in Scotland.
- Property Litigation Association The PLA promote specialist property litigation skills and are a public voice for property litigation. Its objectives include the promotion of specialist property litigation skills within the property industry and among others with interest in property; providing a network for the exchange of information among members of the Association; promoting and encouraging education and training in property litigation; and developing a public voice of property litigation with a media profile and a lobbying capacity.
- Property Protocols Property Protocols is a free suite of documents that outlines, in readily understandable prose, a series of practical steps which parties and their advisers should consider taking if they wish to avoid (or mitigate) property disputes in making applications for consent to assign/sublet or carry out alterations and in dealing with boundary disputes.
- Property Week News and features on the core property sectors and information on the people and the companies who drive the Real Estate market.
- Registers of Scotland For information about the Scottish Land Register, their services and fees & charges.
- Scottish Futures Trust – Infralink Infralink has been established by the Scottish Futures Trust and funded by the Scotland 5G Centre to work with land owners, the public sector and mobile network operators to produce a toolkit including style leases to streamline the process of installing new mobile network equipment improving mobile digital connectivity across Scotland.
For further information on how the infralink project can assist with telecoms lease negotiations, please read the LSS journal article on it here.
- Scottish Property Federation Part of the BPF, this organisation exists to sustain and promote the interests of all those who own and invest in property in Scotland.